Features

Friday, January 31, 2014

BEAST MODE

Exercise makes me feel like I can do anything.  Especially the heart pumping, sweat dripping, trying to catch your breath kind.  BEAST MODE!  "BEAST!  You are a BEAST!" - That's what my "trainer" Keaira LaShae says.  You know what that says to me?  YOU DID IT!!! You are accomplishing your goal.  I am definitely one of those people who says "I don't want to".  That doesn't stop me from doing it.  In fact, it might just make me work harder to prove to myself that I really do want to.  I have been amping it up by pushing harder the last few days.  I am nearly done with the 30 day challenge (Day 26 done today!) and I feel amazing!  Based on my past actions, I truly never thought that I could stick with a program as long as I have.  I have been working out with Keaira for a little over 3 months starting with Daily Burn and now on YouTube and I have no intention of stopping.  Finding what works for you is the key to success.  Dancing may not work for you but I love it!  She definitely keeps me motivated and feeling like a BEAST!  Make sure to find something that makes you feel like a beast too!

No comments:

Post a Comment