Features

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Noticing your progress

Sometimes noticing my own accomplishments is a hard thing to do.  I usually am looking at my faults instead of my success.  The other day I put on this cute little vest that I rarely wear (presumably because it didn't fit well) and went WOH!  Not only did I zip it right up I wasn't self conscious at all about wearing it.  I also put on a sweater today that I do wear on a fairly regular basis and was pleasantly surprised at how much more comfortably it fit.  +1 Point for me!


I also have the opposite problem as well (weird I know).  I feel like I have lost more than I have and that the size I wear should be smaller than it is.  This is my love/hate story with jeans.  Jeans fit weird.  In general.  I think if jeans fall off that logically you should be able to wear the next size down.  Right?  Wrong.  I am at one of those stages right now where my current jeans can be pulled right off (they would fall off if not for my hips); however, when I went to buy the next size down they were skin tight.  I even tried multiple brands because I know that it can be a factor.  Nope.  Didn't matter.  How frustrating!  Am I the only one that has this problem?


I take solace in knowing that there will come a time where my weight won't change that drastically and I will always know what size to buy.  And that size will be a much smaller one than it is now.  For now I am happy to "have" to go shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment