Features

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

"Won't" Power

Sometimes I feel like I am the only one fighting this fight.  Am I the only one?  I sometimes think my whole world revolves around my next meal and making sure I get my workout in and "No, thank you I don't need a piece of cake to go with my coffee".  I find myself wondering how anyone keeps on track with so many food pushers in the world.  I think it comes down to shear "won't" power.  That's right "'won't" power.  I WON'T allow anyone to take away my success.  I WON'T succumb to pressure about my eating habits.  I WON'T apologize for becoming a better person.  I think it's about this time when the willpower kicks in.  I WILL overcome any obstacle put in front of me.  I WILL finish what I started.  I WILL achieve my goals.  Do you have the "won't" power to face your challenges head on?  Do you have the willpower to be successful?  I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment