Features

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Goals vs. Resolutions

Holy!  I can't believe it's been a week already since the last time I posted.  How are your New Year's goals (not resolutions) going?  Resolutions are so serious, final and most of all are the first things to go out the window when you reach a bump.  Goals can be adjusted to account for the fact that life changes ALL THE TIME!  One of my goals already has been challenged since I intended to blog every day.  Clearly I am behind.  See?  If it were a resolution, it would have been over already!  Good thing I set goals instead, don't you think?

My wellness goal, on the other hand, is going really well.  I am officially halfway through the New Year 30 day Weight Loss, Body Sculpting and Toning Challenge with Keaira LaShae on YouTube.  I have lost 8 pounds (woohoo!).  I cannot wait to get to the end of it to see how many total inches are gone as well as all the pounds!  It's exciting!  I'm excited to see my hard work payoff.  Let's keep that going!

How are your goals coming along?  Progress?  Road bumps?  I want to know so leave me a comment.  We're in this together, remember?  Until next time, keep fighting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment