Features

Friday, January 10, 2014

She's trying to kill me

OK not really.  But being a superhero is NOT an easy task.  Just ask Keaira LaShae.  In case you don't know, Keaira is a fitness trainer, dancer and singer.  The woman is amazing and has given me hope.  Hope that one day I will have arms and abs just like her.  I initially "met" her on Daily Burn (which I love).  She has a MOVE series on there that is the ONLY workout of any type that has kept my interest for more than a week.  Sooo... when I found out that she had put up a 30 day challenge on her YouTube channel, I thought... Hell yeah!  I'm in.  You can check it out here http://www.youtube.com/superherofitnesstv.  Honestly, it's awesome.  I am on Day 5 right now and, like a superhero, I am pushing through.  Not giving up.  But it's hard.  What I love most about her videos is that she will say "This is no joke, I am tired".  That is real.  Right now, she is my inspiration to get up at 5 am and workout.  Now that's saying something!

No comments:

Post a Comment