Features

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Money is a good motivator

It's Sunday.  Which means a day of rest for me.  No formal workout.  Relaxed nutritional level (not thrown out the window - just relaxed).  And a day of reflection.  I like to be motivated.  One of my biggest motivators is money.  That is the reason that I am ambitious with my business ventures and why a monetary reward for weight loss is a good thing.  Chris and Heidi Powell (Extreme Weight Loss gurus) have offered a challenge.  The more people that sign up - the bigger the pot.  Currently, it's at nearly $60,000.  I think $30 is a fair price to pay for a piece of that.  The contest is 4 weeks long and if you lose 4% of your body weight, you get a piece of that prize!  Sounds like fun, right?  I think so.  Money for getting healthy?  I think so!  I signed up - You should sign up too!  We can do it together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment