Features

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Welcome to my world

I have been blogging about my weight loss roller coaster for a few years now.  Privately.  It’s like a journal really.  I decided; however, that since 2014 is a year of action in my life that I would put my journey out there for the world to see.  To create a place where people check in and get the inspiration they need to accomplish their own goals.  Now whether or not that has anything to do with weight loss is not for me to decide.  I like to encourage people to be the best they can be no matter what that looks like.  My journey tends to begin and end with weight loss at this point.  At least that is the focus of my drive right now.  Oh and being independently wealthy (doesn’t everyone?).   I guess my point with this is that although the blog is titled “Fat and Fighting It”… it could just as easily be “(Insert your challenge here) and Fighting It”.  I believe together we can eliminate our challenges by finding creative solutions.   Who’s with me?   

No comments:

Post a Comment