Features

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Weigh Clean

So it's been a week since I last posted.  I promise I haven't been wasting that time - as always I am committed to helping people reach their goals (especially me).  One of the things that I have been working on is a new creation.  I am a numbers person.  For that reason, I weigh and measure EVERYTHING I eat.  There's only one problem with that.  I HATE DISHES!  Shocking confession I know - does anyone actually like doing dishes?  To that end, I have been working on a new product - Weigh Clean.  This came about for a number of reasons.
#1 - Again, I hate dishes and weighing food tends to produce A LOT of them.
#2 - As I was weighing out some meat for dinner the other night, my boyfriend said, "Is that clean?".  Of course, I said yes and that I had just wiped it off.  But I did have to think about whether or not it was clean clean.
#3 - It is quite a process to weigh your food.  Think about the amount of time involved in weighing, measuring and cleaning.

What if there were a way to have disposable, yet sturdy covers for your scale?  You just pull them out of a box as needed, place it on the scale, measure the food and then dump it into whatever container and throw away the mess?  How easy is that?  Very.  Clearly, the more food you have to weigh, the more sheets you will use.  At least with a product that is disposable, you know that your scale surface is clean every time.

If you like this idea, please vote for it on Quirky!  Thanks for listening!  Remember - Weigh Clean - Eat Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment