Features

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is of course a commercial holiday designed to sell jewelry, chocolate and flowers.  I can get behind that from a business perspective; however,  I feel that you should have Valentine's Day every day with your partner.  You shouldn't have to wait until February 14th to show you care.  This year - I am taking a different approach.  I am saying Happy Valentine's Day to me.  This year is about making myself a better person.  A healthier person.  A person that makes time to help other people.  A person that loves...deeply.  And that love should include me.  I had a nice surprise this morning.  A sweater that when I initially bought it over a year ago was button popping tight.  Clearly, that is not my style -so, into the tote it went.  Today, I took out that nice cranberry colored perfect for Valentine's Day sweater and guess what?  It fit - perfectly.  What nice Valentine's Day gift to myself.  Can't wait 'til I see what I give myself for my birthday! 


What is your favorite gift to yourself?  What was the greatest surprise you've received on your journey?  Let's talk about it.  Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment