Features

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Diet Bet: Complete!

Whew!  That was a close one!  I finally weighed in this morning and I was verified as losing 8.8 pounds in the 4 weeks!  Made it by a measly .3 pounds.  But I made it!  I earned it.  I am always a little cautious when I have to weigh on a day other than Sunday since midweek weigh-ins aren't usually a good thing for me.

I look forward to the next one.  I am going to do a 6 month one now so I can keep it going.  If you haven't already joined a diet bet, I HIGHLY recommend it.  Chris & Heidi Powell are doing another one starting March 11th called Spring Fling.  In addition, the 6 month one is The Transformer - I think that's the next one that I am doing.  The camaraderie is awesome.  Just that extra motivation - that person saying good job is enough to make you push forward.  I am a sucker for positive reinforcement!

I also like to be recognized and make money.  I think that's the other major draw.  I can be motivated to accomplish my goals and if I succeed I am rewarded.  Not just by my smaller size but monetarily as well.  It's a win win!

Hopefully, you are accomplishing your goals.  If you need a hand, let me know and I will do my best to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment