Features

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

30 Day Challenge Complete!

I DID IT!! I finished the 30 Day Keaira LaShae New Year, New You Challenge!  Not only did I finish - I finished well!  I am officially down 13.4 pounds and 14 inches!!!!  What a great accomplishment.  There are days that I didn't want to.  There was a day I missed so I did two days worth in one (don't recommend that).  But I didn't give up.  Keaira LaShae is an incredible motivator and I am thankful every day that I found her.  Next week I am going to start on her Summertime Fine Challenge.  That will take me through February.  In the meantime, I will keep active with Daily Burn.  Hope February is finding you accomplishing your goals as well.  Shoot me a line!  Let me know how your journey is going! 

No comments:

Post a Comment