Features

Saturday, February 6, 2016

I'm Baaaaaaack

It has been far too long since I have been on here and that is unfortunate because it has been a wild ride.  As I continue on my journey, I recognize that I am not quite done yet and probably never will be.  That being said.  I have maintained for the last year or so and I would like to just get over that last few pounds.  It's time for a kick start!  So, I will be starting a 31 day challenge using a couple of different tools and I am excited to see the results.

Tools of the Trade:

1) Superhero Fitness/MOVE Meal Plan by Keaira LaShae and Brina K

2) MOVE February Challenge/Part of March

3) Evlution Nutrition Lean Mode (Fat Burner)

4) I am in the middle of a DietBet

5) My Fitness Pal - just for reference and continued tracking


Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment