Features

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

5 Simple Ways to Become a Consistent Food & Fitness Tracker

I HAVE to track or I have no idea why I lost weight or gained it...and...I need to know.   So I can repeat it - good or bad.  I have also found My Fitness Pal very helpful.  I used to use the Daily Burn Tracker; however, just this week I decided to switch to MFP.  DB is much more limited than MFP is.  I ended up looking up foods on MFP anyway.  Also, I loved the simplicity of the DB Tracker but I was needing more in the way of interaction.  My Fitness Pal definitely gives you that in a variety of formats: Friends, groups and forums.  I brought many friends with me from my Diet Bet.  The fact that so many of the Diet-Betters use it was the final straw that made me switch.  So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.  What works best for you?  Let me know in the comments.

Here's how to get started: 5 Simple Ways to Become a Consistent Food & Fitness Tracker

No comments:

Post a Comment